You are keen to know this answer How to transfer more than 1 lakh in sbi yono app. Where is the complete solution for your problem.
- Login to SBI YONO App: Open the SBI YONO app on your device and log in using your credentials (username and password).
- Select “Transfer” Option: Once logged in, navigate to the “Transfer” section within the app. You may find this under the main menu or on the dashboard, depending on the app’s interface.
- Choose the Transfer Type: Select the type of transfer you want to make, whether it’s to another bank account, within your own accounts, or any other available options for fund transfer.
- Enter Recipient Details: Fill in the necessary details of the recipient account, such as the account number, IFSC code, and the amount you want to transfer.
- Set Up Transaction Limit: Depending on the app’s settings and your account type, you may have to set a higher transaction limit to transfer more than 1 lakh. This usually involves additional authentication steps, such as entering an OTP (one-time password) sent to your registered mobile number or using an MPIN.
- Confirm and Authorize: Review the transaction details carefully and confirm the transfer. Authenticate the transaction as required by the app’s security measures.
- Transaction Confirmation: Once the transaction is successfully processed, you should receive a confirmation message or notification within the app. Additionally, you can check your transaction history to verify the transfer.
It is complete process, If you still face any problem regarding transfer then visit your near by SBI Branch.
Another UPI Option to Transfer Amount 1-5 Lakhs
- Choose UPI-enabled App: Ensure that you have a UPI-enabled app installed on your device. Popular options include Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, or any bank’s official UPI app like SBI Pay, BHIM SBI Pay, etc.
- Login and Link Bank Account: Open the UPI app and log in using your credentials. Link your bank account that holds the funds you want to transfer.
- Select “Send Money” or “UPI Payments”: Locate and tap on the “Send Money” or “UPI Payments” option within the app’s interface.
- Enter Recipient Details: Enter the recipient’s UPI ID, bank account number, or mobile number linked to their bank account. Ensure accuracy to avoid sending funds to the wrong account.
- Enter Amount: Input the amount you wish to transfer. Verify it to ensure it falls within the 1-5 lakh range.
- Set UPI PIN or Authenticate: Depending on the app, you might need to enter your UPI PIN or authenticate the transaction using any additional security measures set by your bank or the app.
- Confirm and Complete Transaction: Review the transaction details displayed on the screen. Once verified, confirm the transaction to initiate the fund transfer.
- Transaction Confirmation: After successful processing, you’ll receive a confirmation message or notification within the app. You can also check your transaction history to ensure the transfer.
Here is more solutions:-
- How to Generate SBI atm pin?
- How to Add Beneficiary in SBI Yono app
- How to Check CIBIL Score in SBI Yono App?
- What is Cibil Score? How to Improve It
- How to apply for a SBI Credit Card online?
- What is a secured credit card?