To check your CIBIL score through SBI YONO, follow these steps:
- Download and install the SBI YONO app on your smartphone. You can find it in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in with your SBI account details. If you don’t have an SBI account, you’ll need to create one first.
- Once you’re logged in, tap on the “More” option at the bottom of the screen.
- From the list of options, select “CIBIL Score.”
- You’ll be asked to enter your personal details, including your name, date of birth, and PAN card number. Make sure the information you enter is accurate and matches the information on your CIBIL report.
- Once you’ve entered your details, tap on the “Submit” button.
- Your CIBIL score will be displayed on the next screen. You’ll also see a summary of your credit history, including the number of loans and credit cards you have, your payment history, and any defaults or late payments.
It’s important to check your CIBIL score regularly to make sure it’s accurate and up-to-date. This will help you understand your creditworthiness and make informed financial decisions.
Note: There may be a fee for checking your CIBIL score through SBI YONO. Be sure to check the app or consult with SBI customer service for more information on any fees that may apply.
Helful Content for you:- What is Cibil Score? How to Improve It
What is the best way to check Cibil Score?
There are several ways to check your CIBIL score:
- Online portals: You can check your CIBIL score on various online portals such as BankBazaar, CreditMantri, etc. These portals typically allow you to check your score for free.
- Bank websites: Some banks, such as SBI, allow their customers to check their CIBIL score through their online banking portals or mobile apps.
- Credit card issuer websites: If you have a credit card, you may be able to check your CIBIL score through the issuer’s website.
- Directly from CIBIL: You can also check your CIBIL score directly through the CIBIL website by filling out an online form and paying a fee.
It’s important to note that the CIBIL score you see on these portals may not be exactly the same as the one lenders see, as they may use their own proprietary scoring models. However, it can still give you a good idea of your creditworthiness.
Regardless of the method you choose, make sure you provide accurate and up-to-date information when checking your CIBIL score. This will ensure that the score you see is accurate and reflects your current credit situation.
Get more information about Varieties of Credit Card:- What varieties of credit cards are there?