The eleven states of Ohio, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Wisconsin make up the majority of Huntington’s primary service area. Deep relationship-building skills are at the heart of our “Welcome” philosophy, which aims to best serve the individual needs of each customer. Through a banking network of more than 1,600 ATMs, over 1,000 full-service branches, including 11 Private Client Group offices, we provide services to our clients.
Provided by Huntington Bancshares Incorporated are:
- A full range of commercial, consumer, and small business banking services
- Banking services for mortgages
- Services for foreign exchange and treasury management
- Equipment rental
- Investment and wealth management services
- Rely on services
- Advisory services
- Programmes for specialised insurance broking and services through connections with auto dealers in our main franchise territory and a few additional states.
What they do in Huntington?
At Huntington, we’re dedicated to acting morally for our clients, coworkers, shareholders, and communities. We succeed by:
delivering exceptional customer service while offering competitive products and services in an effort to win our clients’ trust.
delivering top-tier performance that will increase long-term shareholder value while preserving overall well-capitalizedness and a moderate to low risk appetite.
giving our employees the tools they need to do their jobs as well as possible, enhancing our workplace, and assuring Huntington’s continued success.
Making an impact where we live and work by investing in business expansion, collaborating with others, and volunteering to strengthen the local economy.